Monday, September 28, 2009

5 Ways I Use the Internet

The most important way i use the internet is to keep up with my bank account at www.bankofamerica.com. Another not so important way I use the internet is online gaming with my Xbox 360. I like to keep up with my facebook daily, so i can see what everybody is doing. Since I don't have cable i use Yahoo, MSN, and espn. I like to know whats going on in the world news wise and sports wise.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the most important way you use the internet without online banking I would be lost to how much money I have left, with a debt card it is easy to forget what you have bought. Though I like your other reasons better they are more fun. I pay for fast internet mainly to keep from my games frezzing when I am on Xbox live or playing online on my PS3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, online banking is a big one for me also. Forgot to mention it on my own post though, haha!

    ReplyDelete